Temporary Housing

If you have been evacuated from your home and are in need of shelter, leaders of various faiths have lists of individuals and families in the area able to provide short term housing. Please contact any local church or faith-based organization for more information. If you have not already done so please contact your insurance provider to discuss your displacement coverage options.”

Mental Health

If you have been affected by the wildfires and would like to speak with a mental health professional, please contact Sarah Miller at 801-471-3791 to be connected with local mental health professionals who are volunteering their services. These services will be provided on weeknights in Salem.


Click Here for up to date information.


Those who have lost livestock (sheep, cattle, horses, etc) due to the Utah County wildfires, please contact Sterling Rees at 801-377-5296. To find shelter for displaced livestock contact Norm Gividen at 1-801-960-7191.


Pole Creek Fire Animal Resources
Need help sheltering your evacuated pet? This Facebook page has been created to connect families who need help with evacuee animals and others who have space or are willing to help house animals.
Both shelters in Utah County are also offering to house small animal evacuees. Limited space is available.
South Utah Valley Animal Shelter
582 W 3000 N Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
Website: suvas.org
North Utah Valley Animal Shelter
193 N 2000 W Lindon, Utah 84042


Evacuees with healthcare needs may contact the American Red Cross at 801-990-0321.

RV Sewer Dump Services

Evacuees staying in RV's can make sewage dumps at the Salem Wastewater Treatment plant. Those who are unable to tow their RV or trailer to dump may contact stake presidents and bishops of congregations of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the area for help. Contact information for congregation leaders can be found here.